Shepherd’s Bush Market: Lockdown 3.0 Update
Tuesday 5 January 2021
Shepherd’s Bush Market remains open throughout the third national lockdown to provide essential goods and services to our local community.
Despite these unprecedent events, we hope you will join us in thanking our traders for playing their part in keeping us all safe, whether they temporarily closed or remain open as an essential business.
Since last March, we have added to the safety measures in place to make the Market a safe place for traders and visitors. Throughout the Market you’ll see a security presence, hand sanitiser stations that we encourage you to use, and social distancing floor markings.
Head over to our traders page for more info about all that’s on offer in the Market.
When you do your essential shopping in the Market, remember to:
- Physically distance from people who are not a part of your household or support bubble.
- Use the hand sanitiser stations before visiting shops, stalls, and arches.
- Try not to touch produce and goods unless you are buying it and please don’t forget to wash these when you get home before consumption.
- All seating has been removed so please do not gather in large groups. Shop safely then please return home.
- Face coverings must be worn when in enclosed spaces unless you are exempt. In our outdoor areas we encourage this but it is not required.
Keep well and safe,
Shepherd’s Bush Market