Shopping During Lockdown In Shepherd’s Bush Market: 5 November 2020
From Thursday 5th November 2020, in line with the new lockdown guidelines, Shepherd’s Bush Market will remain open for traders providing essential goods and services. We hope you will support them by doing your food and other essential shopping in the Market.
We have put together some important information for when you visit us to do your shopping during lockdown:
1. From now until further notice, the Market trading hours will be 8am to 5pm (times may vary for each business).
2. Face covering must be worn by all visitors, unless exempt, in all shops and enclosed spaces. In our outdoor spaces, they are encouraged but not required.
3. We have removed all outdoor seating. Please leave the Market to consume the food you have bought.
4. Where possible please pay with cards.
5. Please try not to pick up and put down displayed items. Wash any uncovered produce purchases when you get home before consuming or cooking.
6. Hand sanitiser dispensers are available throughout the Market. We would particularly encourage you to use these just after you arrive and before you leave.
7. Please bear in mind that our toilet facilities are not open for public use.
8. Help keep each other safe by practicing social distancing and, wherever possible, keep 2 meters apart from traders and each other. Please do not congregate in the Market or any enclosed spaces.
9. The Market caretakers are working hard to ensure as many contact surfaces as possible are clean and disinfected. Please help us by using our hand sanitisers and wearing a face covering.
10. Our team and security personnel are on hand to ensure we are all practicing social distancing and to answer any questions.
You can read more about the new Government guidelines here.
Thank you for supporting independent local businesses during these extremely tough times. But in line with Government instructions, please try to limit your shopping trips and stay at home as much as possible.
We look forward to welcoming you back more often soon!
Keep safe and well,
Shepherd’s Bush Market