Read up on the top 20 reasons why you need to visit Shepherd’s Bush Market;
1.We’re a historical landmark within the West London Community, with 2017 being our 103rd year.
2. We’re world renowned for some of the best falafel in not only the city but dare we say… the world?
3. Our traders are super friendly and are always up for a good bubble.
4. One of our fabric traders are so good, they supplied the fabric for Cinderella’s evil Stepmother in the 2015 hit movie. Find out who here.
5. Our bedding and household furnishings are the exact same that go through some of our major department stores like John Lewis, but at a fraction of the price.
6. Sylvia Fletcher makes sure her son, John, picks up their fruit & veg from the wholesaler EVERY morning. Only to ensure they’re bringing you the best!
7. We have our very own Aladdin’s Cave.
8. You can buy home favourites from Africa to Latin America.
9. You can pick up fresh popcorn and mint tea on your travels through the market.
10. We were voted one of Buzzfeed’s must visit London markets.
11. We’re world renowned for our fabric, holding some of the best stock from England to Africa!
12. Customers get the chance to win £5 on the spot if you’re the first to show the manager a selfie with a trader – listen out for the tannoy announcements!
13. You’ll be surprised by all the on trend products you will find.
14. We have a constant supply of perfectly ripe, tropical fruit year round.
15. You can find some of the largest avocado’s in the nation.
16. One of our food traders spent over 10 years cooking for some of the biggest names in pop culture, we can’t name names though. 😬
17. We’re a revolving door of pop up traders, so you never know what new treasure you may find!
18. We make sure to keep it super atmospheric for you in the evenings.
19. We’re conveniently located between Shepherd’s Bush Market and Goldhawk Road Underground stations, so getting here is a total breeze.
20. And lastly, our market is full of small, family run, independent businesses. By choosing to shop here means funding our local economy and helping the heart of our town beat that little bit stronger.
So be sure to pay us a little visit on your next trip through West London, we’re not a local favourite for nothing!