Shepherd's Bush Market. W12 8DF
Nearest Tube Stations:
Shepherd's Bush Market
Places of interest
1. London College of Fashion – 40 Lime Grove
2. Bush Theatre – 7 Uxbridge Road
3. Shepherds Bush Empire – Shepherds Bush Green
4. Bush Hall – 310 Uxbridge Road
5. Endemol – Shepherd’s Building Central
6. Brewdog – 15-19 Goldhawk Road
7. The Defectors Weld – 170 Uxbridge Road
8. Sindercombe Social – 2 Goldhawk Road
9. Bush Hall Dining Rooms – 304 Uxbridge Road
10. Habanera – 280 Uxbridge Road
Shepherd's Bush Market is about to enter a new phase in it's 100 year history, this well loved local market will soon be undergoing renovations as part of a wider redevelopment.
The market will not be closing down and will remain open throughout the development works.
A new 'Pop Up' container market has been created to house all of the current market traders while the work on the current market is carried out, there will also be a fantastic variety of new businesses with a real emphasis on fresh produce and street food.
We are actively accepting applications from interested businesses to trade within our existing market, click here to find out more.
If you would like to see what the final scheme will look like, please visit the Future of the Market page.
We've got a variety of trading options available, from pop up pitches to containers and even temporary space in a railway arch, visit the Become a Trader page to find out more.